Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More Clothes That Fit Me

HOORAY~~!!!

I went out with mom this evening and got myself more new clothes! Trust me when I say that 99% of all my clothes in my wardrobe can't be worn anymore because they are simply to BIG on me. Lolx. The wonders (and downsides) of losing weight. Heh.

So, I got myself a new vest from Goldlion, which comes in a fabulous colour of dark blue! It's extremely comfortable and it has just the right cutting for me! The pants I got from Montagut is also just the way I like it! It's light, follows along with the movements of my legs, and feels fabulous on the skin! Also, she got for me a nice T from 4 You! It's a green and striped piece, and the fit is just nice for me!

YAY FOR MAMA CHEW!!~~

Isn't it lovely to be able to attract attention from people shopping? They must probably wonder which son still goes out shopping with his mom at the age of 21 20. Not that there is no other, just that it's really rare.

Oh, here's another interesting shocking fact. You guys will probably understand how serious I am about losing more weight when you guys read this.

Breakfast - 1 Cup of Nuts and Dried Apples - 50 calories
Lunch - 1 Banana - 100 calories
Dinner - Subway's Turkey Breast - 300 calories
Supper - 1 Banana and 1/2 Cup Milk - 150 Calories

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Total: 600 Calories


Now let's say I run 3km a day, and lose 300 calories from the run.

Perfect! Lolx.

Auntie Anna don't kill me please. All in the name of.. er.. health?