Monday, September 10, 2007

Dunamis Rock

Yay!~~

I'm back into photo-blogging and loving it! Though I will have to say I wished I had a new camera, I'm still satisfied I have one. Lolx.

Youth was really cool today. We did some stupid stuff. Really really stupid stuff. My small group had to make a pyramid. Too bad I don't have pictures of it. It was really painful. Tsk tsk.

does this look like a sphinx?!?!

Ok, not bad at all. At least the group put in the effort to make something out of nothing. I found the most impressive one still to be *ahem*

THE PYRAMID~~!!

Ok, I'm just bored. Haha. Here's some photos of the youths. Notice how much not blogging about them in almost 9 months had resulted in these changes. Good ones of course.

eq~~!!


ben~~!!!


jerome and I

Also, I got a photo of an uber cute boy~~!!!

justus~~~~

He's super duper cute. He enjoys people playing with him and chasing him around. (I'm so envious with his energy, wished I had more sometimes. Lolx.)

jeslin, christine, belle, emily

The 4 fantastic gals. I'm so glad they were so willing to take photos. It seems so tough to get people to take photos sometimes. *cough cough*

Alright, here's to a great new week ahead~~

God Bless~!!