Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy 19th Birthday Rahrahz~~!!!

To the best sister in the world, here's wishing you a God-blessed year ahead! As you enter your 19th year of existence, I wish you all the best in the things that the Lord has set you out to do. I pray for wisdom and maturity to fall upon the precious gem that God has placed in my life. I would never trade anything, or anyone for that matter, for a wonderful sister like you!

So, we went to Carousel @ Royal Plaza on Scotts for a family lunch today! It was really good to be able to commune together once again as a whole family. Having all the adults and children together on this special made me realize that I was always right when family is one of my top values in life.

So we started off with a great salad, slowing moving down the path of gastronomy. I took my time with the food, which were really good. I was particularly impressed with the salads, and the fact that this restaurant was halal.

Yes. No pork. I tell you no pork.

the beautiful table setting


gabriel

Super photogenic boy! He loves taking photographs and playing around with my camera. A future great photographer he might turn out to be!

his eldest sis, gloria

Looking prettier as every year passes! All the children have taken all the good genes from their parents it seems. Haha. Well, I rather put it as God's blessing upon our lives.

japanese offerings


shellfish delights

Here are some photos of all the 4 sisters on my maternal side. It's good to see how close they are even though they're busy with their own lives. I believe seeing their commitment to keeping this strong bond has led me to acknowledging the power of family love.

gordon (giving a silly face) and mom


jeremy and aunt hong


uncle kian heng and aunt kath


aunt em and uncle sze cheng

Lovely photos! It's been so long since I've got back into blogging so much. I realize why I enjoy it so much! Being able to pen down my thoughts with photos as memories just makes a perfect way to record down all the happenings in my life.

cold meats


crayfish!

When these came, our table were so quick to grab them that we left none for others. Talk about Singaporean mentality. Heh. The only disappointing thing was that the crayfish had a really fishy taste. =/

cheeses~~ my absolute favourite!


asian offerings


stuffed squid and crispy fish

So, after eating so much, I was finally ready for my desserts! They actually had a chocolate fondue section that the kids just went crazy about~~!

I heart chocolate~~!!!

Whoa, I love chocolate. Love love love love love!!

other desserts worthy of mention

That was the late plate of the many I took. Dieting the whole week (and the next too), helps me feel less guilty I ate this much. Like what I always say - Eat and enjoy food, but also remember to work it off!

I have other random pics too!

ahh~~ praise is soooooo pretty!!

She's was so happy to see me and Sarah when we came. Always bubbly, and always bringing smiles to our faces!

the birthday girl~~!!!

Roses seem to be her favourite flowers, like most girls too. I must go ask the gals around me why exactly roses appeal so much to them.

After lunch, I went to meet a friend from another church. Alan is a super interesting guy man. He's someone who would crap with you, and can actually make you dumbfounded even when I want to go on. Gragh.

with alan @ coffee bean

I met my sis again for dinner, and she decided to give me a birthday treat!

THANK YOU RAHRAHZ CHEW~~!!!

Lolx. She's so dear to my heart~~

I like her necklace~~


and her sunflower too~~!!

Haha. She's a super happy girl today. Having lunch with the family, followed by the proclaimed-to-be-great movie Ratatouille, and finally a lovely meal at Swensen's. I'm just glad to have a wonderful sister like her~!

Alright, I'm off to bed after another long post now. I want to catch Ratatouille!!