Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mid Autumn's Festival @ The Apartment

I'm back with an update~!

I know it's been some time and I apologise to all those of you anticipating an update everytime you come by this small space. Haha.

It was Mid Autumn's Festival yesterday! The family had a planned gathering at Gordon's apartment, and we had a great time!

The food. The fun. The fellowship. Great stuff I tell you~~

gabriel~~!!!

Ahh~~!! Super duper cute boy don't you agree? And very photogenic too! He never fails to bring a smile to my face.

rahrahx

Best sister in the whole wide world! I can never imagine life without her. Thanks for being such a wonderful sibling in my life rahrahx~~!!

gloria teo

Whoa~~!! I haven't played lanterns and bubbles in at least 5 years man. Call me deprived. I haven't celebrated a decent Mid Autumn's for such a long time man.

flame on~!!

Nice nice nice?!?!

I think the effects came out great on camera~~!! Haha. I love sparklers, haven't played them in a super duper long time too.

united we stand

I'm ashamed to say we snatched most of the sparklers from the kids who were supposed to have them all.

Well, what to do? I guess we still have a kid in all of us. Heh~

perfect match

Yes, I know a lot of people have stated before how compatible we look together. Little do most people know we're siblings who have been blessed with the best relationship we could ever ask for.

one more~~!!

Haha, I love my Mom's camera. Gordon took tons of photos with his new camera, and I can't wait to take a look at the quality of those.

Currently baking 2 orders of Mango Cheesecake in my kitchen. They're looking really good, and the house smells heavenly~~!!

Wahahahahaha~~