Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Simple Update

a beautiful sunset overlooking the north-east

Ah~~ I got this photo a few days back after a short nap I woke up from. I like the way the colours worked out. Looks a lot like the colours in a rainbow don't you think?

And yes, this is the view from my place. The home I boast of. Heh. Love the view from my window.

So, this afternoon I met my mom at Little India to shop for groceries for tonight's dinner. She told me of this fantastic stall that sold fresh herbs (which I needed desperately). I was really impressed with this stall! It had fresh dill, rosemary, fennel etc. A really great place to shop at, with the staff being really friendly as well!

We proceeded to Riciotti at Clarke Quay for lunch, and it was really good~

best mom in the whole wide world~


moi~

Can you believe I kept forgetting about the camera I was keeping my pocket?! I totally missed out taking the photos of the Mains we were having. Thankfully, I still managed to get the photo of the dessert!

My mom is really talented in taking food photography I tell you~! She took this photo and it blew me away~

wow~~!!!

Impressive, ain't it? I wish I could improve on my photography skills too~!! Lolx.

Alright, time to prepare for tonight's operations. Will blog again real soon with photos~!!